About Us

My photo
"Bringing physical help to the poor to give them eternal hope in Christ"... A Family dedicated to seeking God and showing His enduring love to ALL, in a world that is passing away.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A visit to San Juan Bautista...


Each time that I visit San Juan Bautista the women there ask about Heather and the kids. I made a visit there that you can read about on the EricEMI.blogspot.com site.

Our family is always the center of attention there as they are all blond and can speak Spanish. One of the families we built a home for is having a baby. Luky had received bad news that there were complications with her pregnancy. Heather shared the burden with Luky during the VBS week in June by praying with her and talking with her of God's faithfulness. Heather has been praying for Luky and she has been anxious to talk with Heather about her progress asking me about her next visit each time I went to San Juan. Finally they were able to get together to talk.